Chronic Pain Management
Pain is the most common reason Americans seek medical care and yet the origin of pain is not always apparent. When pain interferes with your mobility and keeps you from enjoying life, you need careful, considerate evaluation by a pain management team who are specially trained to assess, and diagnose your condition.
National Spine and Joint physicians are skilled in the latest procedures to diagnose and alleviate pain, including therapeutic medications or injections to target the source and causes of your pain.
Following treatment, your pain management team will coordinate additional services, such as physical therapy, chiropractic manipulation, neuro therapy or active rehabilitation to ensure optimum recovery.
Procedures that NSAJ physicians use include the following:
- Epidural Injection: Injectable medications that can considerably decrease inflammation around the spinal cord.
- Selective Nerve Root Sedation: Injections aimed to reduce the swelling around the nerve root and calm painful nerves.
- Facet Joint: Medication injection that reduces inflammation inside spinal joints.
- Radio Frequency Rhizotomy: Procedure that reduces pain intensity by slowing nerve impulses.
- Trigger Point Therapy: A treatment that focuses on diminishing muscle pain and muscle spasm.
- Shoulder/Elbow/Hip/Knee/Ankle Joint: Therapy that is aimed to minimize pain in and around joints of the arms and legs.
- PRP Injections: (Platelet Rich Plasma) Pro inflammatory injection designed to stimulate tissue regeneration and remodeling.
- Stem Cell Injections: Chorionic, Bone Marrow and Fat extracted stem cells are used to generate new tissue growth inside and around joints and spine.